Cooksey Culligan provides cost-effective deionized water solutions.According to Wikipedia.org
Deionized water, also known as demineralized water (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), is water that has had its mineral ions removed, such as cations from sodium, calcium, iron, copper and anions such as chloride and bromide. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which bind to and filter out the mineral salts from water. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup.
Deionized Water Tank Exchange Service, is also called “Portable Exchange Deionization” or “Service Deionization”. This process flows your process water through tanks at your facility containing deionization resin which we exchange for fresh tanks when needed. After exchanging, your tanks are regenerated at a Culligan Service Center for reuse in the future. This way you have minimal up-front investment by eliminating complicated plumbing and installation and you’re only paying for the high-purity water that you need.
Advantages of Deionized Water Tank Exchange Service include:
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; Unlike Reverse Osmosis and other technologies that have waste water or use chemicals to improve water quality, Deionized Water Tank Exchange produces no waste and requires no chemicals. Which means you won’t need hazardous chemical training from OSHA.
- Elimination of maintenance costs. Culligan exchanges exhausted tanks as required.
- No capex or up-front investment. You pay per exchange or per thousand gallons of DI water you use.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality. Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
Cooksey Culligan provides:
- 75 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Guaranteed service after the sale