Certified Lab Testing For:
Plus many other contaminants which include PFOA/PFOS, Bacteria, Sulfate, TDS, TTHM and Thallium*.
Culligan Reverse Osmosis Systems offer a healthier, safer option for drinking water in your home!
- Convenience – fill your reusable water bottle with an endless supply of fresh, filtered water at your sink.
- Cost – ditch disposable bottles and save. The average family of four spends $400/year on single-serve bottled water vs. $156/year for a Culligan RO System.
- Taste – Great water, the way it should taste – clean and refreshing!
- Waste – Cut plastic bottle waste for good.
- Health & Safety – Culligan Drinking Water Systems are certified to reduce Lead, Chromium and other contaminants, something your water pitcher can’t filter.